- You gain training in the Athletics skill.
- You gain a +1 class bonus to your Reflex defense, or a +2 bonus to your Reflex defense if you already received a class bonus to Reflex.
- You gain a class bonus to maximum hit points equal to your level, or twice your level if you already received a class bonus to hit points.
- You gain a +1 class bonus to your vitality.
- Whenever you are adjacent to an unmarked enemy, you may mark that enemy until the end of your next turn as a free interrupt.
- Enemies which are marked by your distracting caper suffer a penalty to all attack rolls for attacks that do not include you; this penalty is equal to your Charisma modifier.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.